The new S9X2 furnace offers two stages of gas heat for comfort in cold weather, and high-efficiency CTM blower for efficient in warm weather, while maintaining the DNA that Trane is known for: quality and reliability.
- 95% AFUE – fuel efficient design
- 2 stage gas heat – more comfort, quieter operation, less temperature swing
- ECM Constant Torque, high-efficiency motor – electrically efficient
- Vortica™ II blower – Exclusive design is efficient and quiet
- Stainless steel primary and secondary heat exchangers – reliable / durable
- Three-way poise (U, HL, HR) plus dedicated DF – getting the right model is easier
- 24v IFC – compatible with most thermostats
- Matches with single stage or 2 stage AC or HP – more system design flexibility
- 34” height – easy to fit in tight places or with larger coils
- Easy to install and service – dealer friendly design
- Certified 1% airtight – meets the most stringent building codes
- Energy Star® certified – validated to be efficient
Trane Limited Warranty Details
Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Trane’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- Lifetime limited warranty on heat exchanger
- 10-year limited warranty on internal functional parts.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Home System Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.